Engineering and manufacturing insurance is not a one-size-fits-all product. One of the common issues faced is the loss of production time, be it from a fire or mechanical failure or one of your suppliers not being able to provide a key component as they have suffered an insured loss themselves.
We have experience placing most types of engineering and manufacturing risks and, therefore, understand the different phases of risk and the opportunities to tailor solutions for you.
Our assessment, analysis and recommendations include:
- Business interruption risks
- Comprehensive premises, contents, machinery and stock damage cover
- Design and advice risks
- Operator errors
- Machinery breakdown
- Employers liability injury exposures
- Product liability protection for damage or injury arising from defects in your design and manufacturing
- Product recall exposures
- Specialist marine cargo and transit needs